Beach Holiday Tours In India
The clean, serene beaches of India are an ideal ambience for one to chill out. They provide an ornate combination of sweetness of sun, placid breezes, azure sea, awning coconut and sand beaches. The tropical sun soaked beaches of India have something for every beach holiday lover. Lie under the palm trees and white sand beaches with turquoise water and get waterlogged in the sun while the wind blows sweet love spells. Experience the real fantasyland.
When it comes to beach holidays in India the choice is unending:
Goa Beaches: Popularly known as “the emerald land of pristine beaches “, Beaches of Goa are paradise on earth in real sense. They add a flavor to the Indian beach tour. They provide a wide range of travel options. Their chief characteristics include Portuguese architecture, heritage of churches and museums. The beaches of Goa offer enormous opportunities to enjoy the hot sun take beach walks, collecting shells and enjoy the special Goa delicacies. Goa beach offers water sports facilities like water scooters and water gliding. The famous beaches of Goa are
1. Anjuna Beach– It is 18 kms from Panaji and is considered the most popular beach in Goa. Nearby Anjuna beach there is a magnificent Albuquerque Mansion that is bordered by octagonal towers and eye-catching Mangalore tiled roofs. This is also known as ‘Freak capital of the World’. It is popular for the Trance Parties and the Hippies.
2. Baga Beach- Baga beach in Goa lies on the coast of the Arabian Sea. The best time to visit this beach is from September to May. Baga beach is a selection for those who want to stay away from the hustle-bustle. The Baga Beach River flows down on one side of it. This beach has the best range of restaurants and liveliest nightlife and is famous for its scenic views and captivating sights.
3. Calangute Beach- Regarded as the queen of beaches is a perfect place to enjoy the sun and the sand. It is 16 kms from the capital of Goa and contains excellent accommodation facilities. The best time of the year to visit this beach is between the months of September and March. This beach derives its name from Koli-gutti which means land of fishermen.
Kerala Beaches: Kerala’s beaches are renowned for the tender waves and blue waters. Keralan beaches are distinguished worldwide for their magnificent splendor. Tour to the beaches of Kerala with the swaying coconut palm trees captivates the mind and soul of each individual. The state consists of palm-fringed beaches, lush green hills and exotic asylum which stand apart from any other wonders in the world. The most famous Kerala beaches are:
1. Kovalam Beach, which is 16 kms far from Thiruvananthapuram city. It is called ‘Paradise of the South’. Best time to visit this beach is from October to March. Kovalam beach is ideal for swimming, sunbathing and surfing. Kovalam beach is mostly looked for Ayurveda treatment.
2. Varkala Beach is 41 kms from Thiruvananthapuram city. It is also an important Hindu centre of pilgrimage. The main attraction of this beach is its high cliffs which rise majestically from the coastline. High cliffs border the excellent beach. The beach is rich in mineral water springs that are known for their medicinal value.
3. Alappuzha Beach is a famous picnic spot. It’s a picturesque view canals and bridges. The notable attraction is its famous boat races, houseboat holidays, marine products and coir industry. It also offers ayurvedic steam bath, herbal and oil treatment. There is also an old lighthouse which is a famous tourist attraction.
Andaman & Nicobar Beaches: Andaman & Nicobar is the most unique Island state of India. Tour to beaches of Andaman & Nicobar, is characteristic of dazzling greens, appealing corals, ravishing reefs, amazing forests and gentle sea waves. Andaman & Nicobar beach tour is thrilling for all the adventure lovers, as beaches of Andaman Nicobar offer an incredible assortment of water sports. To name a few Scuba diving, snorkeling, swimming, fishing and camping are the famous water sports activities on these beaches. The popular beaches are:
1. Corbyn Cove and Chirya Tapu -is considered as one of the best of Andaman and Nicobar. It is the ideal for sea bathing. It is the nearest beach to Port Blair. In close proximity there is a Snake Island, which is surrounded by coral reefs, presents a picturesque view.
2. Harminder Bay Beach situated at a distance of 100 km from Port Blair is situated at Hut Bay Island. Looked upon as a quiet gateway, this beach is a perfect land where the waves of the Indian Ocean cuddles the white sandy beach.
3. Karmatang Beach, situated in the Mayabunder northern part of Middle Andaman, is a serene beach with arresting beauty. Karmatang beach provides an unusual experience of a steamer ride through mangrove from Mayabunder. Thus a group of 572 islands, Desert Island, rocks, sultry climate is more than enough to invite tourists from across the globe from May to October being the crest period. The rich nautical life and the multiplicity of flora and fauna, these islands have never botched to enchant the tourists with their aura.